Specialized - Crosstrail Sport
Specialized Crosstrail Sport Disc - Red Blue
Specialized Crosstrail Sport Disc - Red Blue and all products of Specialized, fitness and urban, are available for immediate delivery on All4Cycling. Original products at favorable prices and prompt shipments.
Your fitness is important—that's why our Crosstrail Sport focuses on seamlessly blending comfort, versatility, and efficiency. It comes equipped with a suspension fork with our Fitness Brain technology that can tell the difference between pedaling inputs and trail bumps, so you won't be wasting any energy on your climbs. And to build on this blend of comfort and speed, the frame is built from respectably light and rugged A1 SL Premium aluminium with a geometry that's made to fit just right from the minute you get on the bike. Add in a mix of workhorse components from the likes of Shimano and microSHIFT, powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and rack/fender mounts, and we're sure that you'll be mixing it up quite a bit on your road to hitting your goals.
- Working with our Body Geometry team, we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability, while the rack, fender, and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 55mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain, while our Fitness Brain technology promotes more climbing and pedaling efficiency.
- Braking duties are handled by Tektro Vela hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective, consistent, and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.
- Frame: Specialized a1 sl premium aluminum, fitness geometry, fully-manipulated butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack & plug + play mounts.
- Fork: Sr suntour nex w/specialized fitness brain technology, 55mm of travel, 1-1/8" steerer, 9mm qr.
- Front hub: Specialized center lock, loose ball bearings, 32h, 9mm qr.
- Rear hub: Shimano center lock disc, 8-/9-/10-speed freehub, 135mm axle, 32h.
- Spokes: Stainless, 14g.
- Rims: 700c disc, 6061 aluminum double-wall.
- Inner tubes: Oe pv standard bulk road 700, 28-38x622, presta, 48mm valve.
- Front tyre: Trigger sport reflect, 700x38mm, 60tpi, wire bead.
- Rear tyre: Trigger sport reflect, 700x38mm, 60tpi, wire bead.
- Crankset: Fsa alpha drive, forged 6061 aluminum.
- Chainrings: 44/32t w/chainguard.
- Bottom bracket: Fsa bb-7420st.
- Shift levers: Microshift mtb, 9-speed.
- Front derailleur: Microshift, 31.8mm clamp, 9-speed, mtb double.
- Rear derailleur: Shimano alivio, shadow design, sgs cage, 9-speed.
- Cassette: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-36t.
- Chain: Kmc x9, 9-speed w/reusable missinglink.
- Front brake: Tektro vela, hydraulic disc, post mount, organic pads, 160mm rotor.
- Rear brake: Tektro vela, hydraulic disc, flat mount, organic pads, 160mm rotor.
- Handlebars: Specialized, double-butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 31.8mm.
- Grips: Body geometry flow set control grips, lock-on.
- Stem: 3d forged aluminum, 7-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp.
- Saddle: Canopy sport, steel rails.
- Seatpost: Alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 27.2mm.
- Seat binder: Alloy, 31.8mm.
- Pedals: Specialized fitness platform.