Specialized - Roubaix Comp
A high-performance lightweight road bike with more capability than an out and out race bike, named after the famously rough Paris – Roubaix race over the cobbles. The Specialized Roubaix keeps the incredibly stiff and efficient frame and fork and adds compliance and comfort with the low dual seat clamp allowing the seatpost to flex and absorb the buzz of a rough road. The stem and cockpit are damped by the 20mm of Future shock suspension that does not adversely affect handling. The Roubaix is ready to take on the roads less travelled.
- Lightweight FACT 10r carbon fibre frame
- Future shock gives 20mm travel above carbon fibre forks
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 drivetrain gives precise shifting
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for consistent stopping power
- Endurance geometry
- Sizes: 49, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Colours: Gloss Tarmac Black/Green Chameleon Edge Fade/Team Yellow or Satin Cool Grey/Black Fade/Clean
- The Specialized Roubaix Comp is available with 0% APR finance
When you're rolling smoother, you're rolling faster. And regardless of if you're on the cobbles of Northern France or the chip-and-seal of your hometown, you'll benefit immensely from the Roubaix Comp.
The super-light frame has been constructed from our FACT 10r carbon fibre. Its stiffness levels are also off the charts, and compared to the SL4 iteration of yesteryear, you'll experience a whole new, faster, and more efficient geometry. Through some sophisticated engineering, however, we've managed to keep the same fit, feel, and position that we've all come to love from the SL4, and kept it consistent throughout the size-range with our Rider-First Engineered™ construction.
Of course, you're probably thinking, "get on to the suspension thing up front." We call it Future Shock, and essentially, it's a piston in the head tube with 20mm of travel. We developed this technology in partnership with McLaren Applied Technologies, and the result of this are a host of drastic performance improvements, namely in the vertical compliance department. Without giving a physics lecture, we found that focusing on vertical compliance, instead of fork splay, meant that we could improve smoothness, speed, and comfort in one fell swoop. And of all the bikes that we've tested with our Rolling Efficiency Model, the Roubaix outperforms anything on the market.
Lastly, we spec'd it with awesome components, like Ultegra 8000 11-speed mechanical shifting, 8020 hydraulic disc brakes, and ultra-tough DT R470 Disc wheels that have been cased in our Turbo Pro 28mm tyres.
- Features our Rider-First Engineered™ design that ensures every frame size has the same legendary responsiveness and smooth ride quality that you'd expect from a Roubaix. The FACT 10r frameset holds its own with our highest-end carbon offerings, with the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control.
- Shimano's no-fuss Ultegra shifting with hydraulic disc brakes provides precise shifting and plenty of stopping power.
- DT R470 Disc wheels feature reliable, sealed cartridge hubs, and 24 front and rear spokes that keeps weight low and durability high.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.