Scott - Addict 10
Smooth rolling efficiency. The Scott Addict 10 Disc is an endurance road bike that is built around a lightweight carbon frame and fork. Optimized for disc brakes with geometry that is designed to keep you feeling fresh in the saddle, the Addict 10 is ideal for sportives as well as general road riding.
- HMF carbon frame with endurance geometry for a comfortable cycling position
- Carbon fork for precise steering and to soak up the road buzz
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain with compact chainset & wide range cassette
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Wider 28c tyres for a smoother ride
- Sizes: 47cm, 49cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colour: Bronze/Black
- The Scott Addict 10 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The Scott Addict 10 Disc was designed from the ground up with those longer days in mind. With geometry that is less focused on racing and more on enduring, a Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and Disc brakes, the Addict 10 will be your go to when you're looking to put the miles in.
The Scott Addict Family
When we first introduced the Addict back in 2008, it was already the lightest bike on the market and seen as the benchmark for the industry. Over the years the family has grown and is now probably the most complete bike series out there. From an ultra-lightweight road bike to the versatile gravel grinder, there are many models to choose from to delight lightweight fans in every discipline.
The tips of our proverbial lightweight icebergs are still our Racing Concept models (RC). These products have been developed to give riders that edge to take the biggest wins in the sport. The remarkably lightweight frame makes the RC every climber’s dream bike. Additionally, we’ve introduced a more affordable version which comes with an endurance geometry for even more compliance to fit the needs of everyday riders. Those who don’t want to stick to asphalt can go off-road with either the Gravel or our CX.
Thanks to its incredibly powerful carbon fibres all Addict models still have the same main feature- a remarkably light weight frame. For better control, regardless of weather conditions most models are now available with disc brakes.
Addict Road Geometry
There are two different geometries for the Addict on-road bike. All RC models have the same well proven geometry as that of the Michelton-SCOTT team bikes, while the others come with a less aggressive and more comfortable endurance geometry. So, if you wake up in the morning, stretch, strap on a heart rate monitor and go KOM hunting, the Addict RC family might be for you. However, if getting out on the bike means that you’re going to be gone for hours, chewing up mile after mile in search of freedom, then perhaps the Addict’s more comfortable geometry is your go to. The beauty with the Addict family is that there is a lightweight and capable road bike for anyone and everyone.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.