Merida - Reacto 400
Merida’s lightweight, responsive and aggressive aero road race bike. Hydroformed high-end 6066 aluminium smooth weld frame give incredible stiffness to weight ratio with aerodynamic profile.
Geometry is very similar to the aluminium Scultura but with the benefits of an aero profile.
Internal cable routing, Di2 ready and with a complementary component spec, the Reacto is ready to give you your fastest times.
Merida Reacto Review
- Prolite 66 triple butted aluminium aero frame
- Full carbon fibre fork for precise steering
- Shimano 105 2x11 drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Lifetime frame warranty
- Sizes: 47, 50, 52, 54, 56, 59cm
- Colours: Bahrain Replica
- The Merida Reacto 400 is available with 0% APR finance
We set out to create an incredible aero bike, but without the downsides often associated with the category such as harshness and complex solutions that waste workshop time.
The result was “astonishingly comfortable” (Design & Innovation award 2018) and describes as “fast and responsive” and “an absolute peach” (Road CC).
The frame is made of 6066 series triple butted and hydroformed aluminium tubing with smooth welding. Featuring a tapered head tube for precise steering. Press-fit 86 BB, Truncated NACA Fastback profile tubing for aerodynamics. Internal cable routing. – 1870g M/L +/- 3%, fork = 450g
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.