Giant - Propel Advanced 0
Ride faster with an aero advantage. The Giant Propel Advanced 0 is an aero road bike that offers nimble handling and a great road race ride quality. With deep section rims on the tubeless wheels and a Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain this is a bike that delivers a performance edge whether you are sprinting to the line or on a solo attack.
- Advanced grade carbon composite frame with cutting edge aero properties
- Carbon fork is designed as crucial part of the integrated aerodynamic package
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed drivetrain for quick shifting precision
- Giant Speed control brakes for improved aero performance
- Giant SL 1 aero WheelSystem for more aero gains
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Medium/Large, Large, X Large
- Colours: Neon Yellow/Black
- The Giant Propel Advanced 0 is available with 0% APR finance
This lightning fast aero road bike minimises drag and gives you every advantage against the wind, but not at the cost of ride quality. Its lightweight composite frame is tuned for a perfect ride quality, whether you’re sprinting, chasing or making your attack.
Integrated aerodynamics: AeroSystem Shaping, a result of extensive CFD analysis and dynamic wind tunnel testing, creates the best aerodynamic performance at every yaw angle. A new truncated ellipse aerofoil shape delivers the best overall aero performance.
Total control: New integrated rim-brake technology delivers outstanding braking power in most conditions. The integrated Giant WheelSystem further improves control with a 65mm deep rear rim and a shallower 42mm front rim for added control in crosswinds.
Unrivalled efficiency: The frameset, including the new integrated stem and handlebar, features best-in-class weight and stiffness. Increased frame stiffness allows the rider to reach and maintain higher speeds with less effort.
Advanced Composite Technology
High-performance grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and moulded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
AeroSystem Shaping Technology
Through CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) and wind tunnel data, engineers optimise each tube shape to deliver superior aerodynamic performance.
Giant’s original oversized fork steerer tube technology. Designed to provide precise front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/4” lower and 1 1/8” upper for road, 1 1/2” lower and 1 1/8” upper for mountain) and tapered steerer tube work in conjunction to provide optimal steering stiffness.
This full-composite, lightweight and highly aerodynamic seatpost is engineered specifically for performance road riding.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.