Cannondale - SYSTEMSIX Ultegra
The Cannondale SystemSix was created with one simple goal in mind - to be the fastest and most efficient UCI-legal road bike in the world. Its unique fully integrated design delivers more speed in more situations than any other bike on the market today. For race day fast. And every day fast. Its the worlds fastest bike.
To say the SystemSix represents a unique approach to aerodynamic optimized bike design would be a bit of an understatement. Cannondale’s holistic approach to speed represents the pinnacle of what a race bike designed from the ground up can really deliver. Ground up? Indeed. The entire SystemSix project began with a quest to design the fastest wheel possible for modern tire volumes. And we built from there developing the frame fork seatpost bars stem and wheels together as a complete speed system. Taking full advantage of disc-only optimization. Tailoring frame tube profiles to control airflow at every point. Developing a bar/stem combo that delivers the fast without forgoing the fit. Yielding the most positive wind tunnel data we’ve ever seen. And all within UCI limits. The most important part of the world’s fastest system the SystemSix frame and fork are the rock upon which speed is built. Every tube shape painstakingly engineered to be as immune to drag as possible. Purposeful asymmetry for instant response to disc brake and pedalling loads. Impeccable handling and classic road race feel thanks to geometry derived from Cannondales gold standard EVO. And of course scores of refined details designed to speed you up and not let you down.
- BallisTec Carbon Frame is designed to be stiff but light allowing you to convert more of your power into speed. Cannondale’s innovative SAVE micro-suspension helps to reduce road buzz
- BallisTec Carbon Fork is lightweight and engineered to flex reducing shock and vibration
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 Speed Drivetrain provides fast smooth and accurate shifting with improved durability for long lasting performance
- Shimano Ultegra Hydraulic Disc Brakes give powerful controllable and consistent stopping power with minimal effort in all conditions
- Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed 700 x 26mm Tyres offer excellent rolling ability on the tarmac whilst keeping you planted and in control