Cannondale - Synapse Tiagra
Start out right! On anything from fast group rides to daily commutes the new Synapse’s light weight comfortable sportive position and smooth ride will help you ride faster ride longer and ride more. The ideal first road bike for someone looking for exceptional handling comfort performance versatility and value.
Synapse’s Endurance Geometry provides stable confident handling and a more upright riding position for all-day comfort. The Synapse features updated SAVE Micro-Suspension flex zones in the rear triangle and fork to keep you comfortable and in control. SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and new full carbon forks deliver exceptionally light weight for this category for a high-performance feel. With clearance for tyres up to 32mm wide and subtle rack and mudguard mounts the Synapse is ready for back-road exploring group rides fast commutes and anything in between.
- Synapse Disc Asymmetric C2 Alloy Frame for stiff but light construction allows you to convert more of your power into speed
- Full Carbon Fork is engineered to flex to absorb shock and vibration
- Shimano Tiagra 20 Speed Drivetrain for precise gear changes and making it easier to ride up steep hills
- Promax Decoder R Mechanical Disc Brakes give powerful controllable and consistent stopping power with less effort
- Vittoria Zaffiro 700 x 28c Tyres for the fastest speed on the tarmac