Cannondale - Caad Optimo 105
The CAAD Optimo is the perfect gateway bike to pure tarmac performance designed for high speed on road over any distance. With features and geometry derived directly from the mighty CAAD13 its race-bred performance and welcoming price will get you hooked on cycling in no time. CAAD Optimo is CAAD13’s overachieving little brother. With trickle-down tech and geometry it makes a killer first performance road bike or great familiar training/backup bike for EVO/CAAD13 owners.
Created using Cannondale’s Tube Flow Modeling design process CAAD Optimo’s SmartForm C2 Aluminium construction is lighter and has a better ride-feel than many of our competitors’ premium alloy offerings. Elite race geometry with similar geometry to the CAAD13 and SuperSix EVO CAAD Optimo offers riders true race handling and body position. Ride smoother with SAVE flex zones in the rear triangle and fork absorb shock for better comfort and control. For 2020 all CAAD Optimo models feature new lightweight forks with full onepiece carbon construction from dropout thru steerer.
- CAAD Optimo SmartForm C2 Alloy Frame for stiff but light constuction allows you to convert more of your power into speed
- Cannondale Ultra Full Carbon Fork is engineered to flex to absorb shock and vibration
- Shimano 105 22 Speed Drivetrain is super-fast light and provides high performance accurate shifting
- Tektro R741 Caliper Rim Brakes for controlled stopping in all conditions
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700 x 25c Tyres for the fastest speed on the tarmac