Bianchi - Intenso 105
Endurance carbon frame sharing the same family feeling of Infinito CV. Although Intenso doesn’t have Countervail, it includes the infusion of vibration damping inserts of Kevlar on the fork ends and seatstays to improve comfort and control.
Road, rough surfaces.
End Use Destination
Sportive riders. Ideal for long distance rides and granfondo events. Perfect for all day riding performance.
• Kevlar inserts
• Higher headtube and longer chainstay
• Di2 compatible (internal cable routing)
• Thru axle disc brake system
• High value product with good price point
• Specific frame and fork Disc compatible
• Flat mount system (Shimano standard)
• Thru axle 12mm front 100mm and rear OLD 135mm specific dimension for disc to increase the rigidity and the wheels stability
• Compatible with 140mm and 160mm rotor
• Chain stay length 415mm
• Internal hydraulic cable guide housing in the frame and fork
• Sizes: 47, 50, 53, 55, 57, 59, 61, 63cm
• Weight in 55 size: 1150g target (+/- 5%)
• QR thru axle 12mm x 100/135mm
• Material: alloy ergal 7075
• Lock with thread M12 x 1.5
• QR system removable
• Super light weight only 31gr
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.