Trek - X-Caliber 9
The tech you get is a lightweightAlpha Gold Aluminium frame with internal derailleur routing , aRockShox Judy Silver fork with 100 mm of travel and a TurnKey remote lockout , aShimano XT/SLX 1x12 drive train and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. Plus,Bontrager Kovee Tubeless Ready rims and internal dropper post routing make it easy to upgrade.
Highlights of the X-CALIBER 9 Mountainbike
- Remote lockout - Handlebar-mounted controls lets you lock out your suspension on the fly as you switch terrains.
- Blendr-compatible Stem - Bontrager Blendr stem technology lets you clip your gear directly to the stem for clean looks, maximum user friendliness.
- Dropper post internal routing - Not ready for an internally routed dropper post now, but want to keep your options open? Select frame are equipped with the proper entry and exit points to accommodate internal routing for a Stealth seat post.
- Alpha Gold Aluminium - Trek's high-performance lightweight aluminum alloy is continuously cold extruded and butted for weight reduction and superior strength. Frames built with Alpha Gold feature mechanical forming and hydroforming to create more complex industrial designs for even lighter weight, and are finished using Trek's smooth-weld finishing process.
- Rack&Fender mount - Built-in mounts make it easy to add racks and fenders for added versatility.
- Smart Wheel Size - One wheel size does not fit all. Trek put the right size wheel on every frame: 27.5" on 15.5" frames, 29er on 17.5" and up. Everyone wins.