Trek - Procaliber 6 ( Save: 26 % )
Ride faster, stronger, longer!In mountain biking's heyday, Procaliber was the envy of all other race bikes. Now it's back to rule the XC circuit once again, redefining the term 'hardtail' and setting the bar for speed and smarts.
Procaliber's IsoSpeed decoupler delivers uncompromising cross country performance, efficiency and an incredible ride feel. It's the fastest, smoothest, smartest hardtail on the trail.
The Alpha Platinum Aluminium frame comes with a RockShox Judy Gold RL fork with lockout, SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, Bontrager Kovee wheels, Shimano MT-400 disc brakes and racy Bontrager XR2 Team Issue tires.
- Alpha Platinum Aluminium - Trek's premium, aluminum alloy is continuously cold extruded and butted for weight reduction and superior strength. Frames built with Alpha Platinum feature extensive hydroforming to create the most complex industrial designs for the lightest weight, and are finished using Trek's smooth-weld finishing process.
- IsoSpeed-Decoupler - Trek's innovative decoupler allows the seat tube to rotate independently from the top-tube-to-seatstay junction, increasing vertical compliance without compromising pedal efficiency.
- Boost 148/110 - Wider dropouts (110 mm front, 148 mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- Boost 148/110 - Wider dropouts (110 mm front, 148mm rear) give you the stiffness of a 27.5" wheel with all the benefits of a 29" wheel, and Boost148 in the rear lets you run wider tires and a larger chainring without affecting q-factor and pedaling efficiency.
- Smart Wheel Size - One wheel size does not fit all. Trek put the right size wheel on every frame: 27.5" on 15.5" frames, 29er on 17.5" and up. Everyone wins.
- E2 Tapered Head Tube - E2 tapers from a 1.5" lower to a 1-1/8" upper to provide mare material where it matters most, for a stronger, lighter frame with point-and-shoot control.
- Balanced Postmount Brake - The brake caliper is a structural part of the frame, anchored between the chainstay and seat stay. It reduces weight by eliminating the need for a chainstay/seat stay brace.