Powerfly 4 is Trek's most affordable electric mountain bike, built with dependable parts and a Bosch Performance CX motor. This bike enables you to expand your boundaries and reach destinations that you never thought you could by bike.
Powerfly 4 now comes with the same battery system as all of Trek's more high end Powerfly models. the RIB Removal Integrated Battery system not only looks super sleek but is also super use friendly. The battery is fully hidden inside the frame to protect it from damage and wear and is easy to remove for charging and storage without the use of tools. It also enables you to mount a bottle cage on the downtube. High end electric components from Bosch make for an incredibly versatile bike, equally suited to daily commutes, family rides at the weekend as well as bundles of fun on technical trails. The Purion controller has a Walk Assist mode, and a variable intelligent eMTB mode that automatically delivers the optimum power assist depending on your terrain.
- Frame - Alpha Platinum Aluminium
- Fork - SR Suntour XCM 34, 120 mm travel
- Drivetrain - Shimano Acera 9 speed
- Brakes - Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Motor - Bosch Performance CX, 250 Watt, 75 Nm, 25 km/h max assist
- Battery - Bosch PowerTube, vertical, 500 wh
- Display - Bosch Purion
- Frame - Alpha Platinum Aluminium, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), tapered head tube, Control Freak internal routing, Motor Armour, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Fork - SR Suntour XCM 34, coil spring, preload, lockout, tapered steerer, 44 mm offset, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle, 120 mm travel
- Number of Gears - 9
- Shifters - Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Chainset - FSA 310, 36 T w/chain guard
- Chainrings - 36T
- Cassette - Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain - KMC E9S, 9-speed
- Rear Derailleur - Shimano Acera M3000, Shadow design, long cage
- Pedals - Not included
- Rims - Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Presta valve
- Front Hub - Formula DC-511, 6-bolt, Boost110, 15 mm thru axle
- Rear Hub - Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- Front Tyre - Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.30"
- Rear Tyre - Bontrager XR3 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 29x2.30"
- Front Brake - Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Rear Brake - Tektro HD-M275 hydraulic disc
- Handlebars - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise
- Grips - Bontrager XR Endurance Comp
- Headset - FSA IS-2, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom
- Stem - Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, Blendr-compatible, 7-degree
- Saddle - Bontrager Arvada, steel rails
- Seatpost - Bontrager alloy, 31.6 mm, 12 mm offset