Specialized - Epic Comp Carbon 29
Specialized Epic 2019 Comp Carbon 29 - Red black
Specialized Epic 2019 Comp Carbon 29 - Red black and all products of Specialized, mtb, are available for immediate delivery on All4Cycling. Original products at favorable prices and prompt shipments.
The Epic Comp Carbon is the perfect starting point to participate in the XC races, exploits the construction technologies used in the races at the highest levels, with components at an affordable price. The race tracks have changed, more technical, steep and difficult. Do not be afraid, Specialized took this as a challenge to build something special - an opportunity that can take advantage of world-class athletes as well as cross country enthusiasts. Specialized has added all the aspects that make a bike easy to handle, such as the steering angle, reach and stack, the length of the chain latches, the fork offset, etc. and evaluated everything. Increasing the reach the bike would have been more stable in speed than comfort. A telescopic seat post? Of course, this also works and not just the XC version with reduced stroke, but the longer ones, compatible with the 30,9mm columns. The steering angle more open but not without evaluating the overall handling, have combined with a custom offset of 42mm to be able to deal with agility the tightest curves. Brain technology was then renewed, now Brain 2.0. The Brain twisted the way the mountainbike world used suspension, it was fantastic. With Brain Specialized it has won many races and has been identified as innovators in suspension development. They knew they could still improve it. Specialized has moved the Brain closer to the rear axle, increasing sensitivity. After many hours of collaboration with the RockShox team, Brain 2.0 was born, completely new. It reacts instantly to impacts and provides a more constant performance. The flow of oil has improved and the whole has a reduced profile, better than anything else available on the market. The Epic chassis has also been improved in terms of stiffness. The Rider-First Engineered ™ piping design places complex carbon-fiber parts in the right places to dramatically increase the stiffness of the front triangle for a tangible improvement in ride quality. Each size has specific piping to create the most rigid and maneuverable XC bike we have Specialized to produce, no matter what size you are looking at. The stiffness, the new Brain and the changes to geometry are important, but we know what you're thinking: 'And the weight?' We are happy that you ask us. With the goal of making the new Epic the fastest XC bike in the world, its weight has been a priority. Specialized started with the carbon layup and the shape of the pipes, then the internal passage of the cables, integrated hydraulic pipes for the shock absorber. If you're curious, the weight saving is equivalent to removing the lower seat covers and the shock rod from the previous Epic - almost 525 grams less. The Epic Comp Carbon is equipped with the 12-speed SRAM NX group, SRAM Level TL brakes, and alloy Roval Control sliding wheels. This is going to be Epic.
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t.
- Crankset: Truvativ STYLO, DUB.
- Post exchange: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, threaded BB.
- Gears: SRAM Eagle, 32T.
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed.
- Controls: Sram NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed.
- Front brake: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc.
- Post brake: SRAM Level TL, hydraulic disc.
- Seatpost: Alloy, single-bolt, 30.9mm.
- Attack: Specialized XC, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise.
- Knobs: Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S / M: regular thickness, L / XL: XL thickness.
- Handlebar: Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Phenom Comp, ergonomic design, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm.
- Pedals: Specialized Dirt.
- Wheels: Roval Control Alloy 29 ", 25mm internal width.
- Rooms: Standard, Presta valve.
- Post tire: Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.1 ".
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry.
- Front tire: Fast Trak, GRIPTON® compound, 60 TPI, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3 ".
- Front hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h.
- Post hub: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h.
- Collarinino: Alloy, 34.9mm.
- Chassis: Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered ™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 100mm of travel.
- Fork: RockShox Reba RL 29, Motion Control damper, 42mm offset, 15x110mm thru-axle, 100mm of travel.
- Shock absorbers: Custom RockShox Micro Brain shock w / Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm.