Scott - Scale 980
The Scott Scale 980 Hardtail Mountain Bike is designed for speed. It starts with a lightweight alloy frame that raises the standard of racing hardtails and has now set the benchmark. Scott have then added a SRAM Eagle drivetrain, Rockshox forks and Shimano disc brakes to ensure the high standards are maintained and the Scale 980 is still a top performing hardtail mountain bike.
- Lightweight and robust Alloy frame that’s designed for world class racing speed
- Rockshox 30 silver fork provides reassuring grip and control with a remote lockout for instantly adapting to the terrain
- SRAM Eagle 12-speed drivetrain offers a huge range that’s got you covered for every climb and descent
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power in any conditions
- Fast rolling and durable Maxxis Rekon Race tyres
The Scale 980 has the new SRAM Eagle NX 12 speed drivetrain giving a huge range of gears to tackle the steepest climbs and the fastest descents. To keep everything under control there’s Shimano hydraulic disc brakes providing excellent, any weather stopping power. When the trail gets rough you have the Rockshox 30 Silver fork to soak up the hits to maintain grip and control always.
Finishing the bike are a host of Syncros components carefully chosen to keep weight down and quality high. This includes the handlebar, stem, seatpost, saddle and wheels. Providing the traction are the super-fast rolling Maxxis Rekon Race tyres that are ideal for all your cross country and trail adventures.