Scott - Aspect 920
Introducing the Aspect 920 Hardtail Mountain Bike from Scott, designed to be affordable, light and efficient. The Aspect is ideal for riding your local trails, cross country adventures or for leisurely rides, whatever takes your fancy. With a Suntour suspension fork with lockout, Shimano gears and hydraulic disc brakes the Aspect 920 is ready to take you on your riding adventures.
- Lightweight Aspect 900 series alloy frame with performance geometry that’s perfect for venturing off-road
- Suntour XCR-RL-R 100mm travel suspension fork ready to take you off-road and with a remote lockout and rebound adjustment to fine tune your ride
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent stopping power all year round in any weather
- Wide ranging 20 speed Shimano gears to help you up any climb and sail down descents
- Kenda Slant 6 tyres provide a great balance between grip and low rolling resistance
The Aspect 920 is built around a lightweight alloy frame with a Suntour suspension fork up front with 100mm of travel to improve ride comfort, handling and control of the bike. It’s also got a lockout for improved pedaling efficiency for road riding and climbing. 20 speed Shimano gears provide a huge range to help you tackle off road trails and to ride any terrain, up or down with ease. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you the stopping power needed for mountain biking plus they will work just as well in winter as they will in the summer.
A finishing kit of Syncros components completes the bike which includes the seatpost, saddle handlebar and stem. The Aspect 920 is a great option for the budget conscious or for a novice looking for their first mountain bike.