Enduro - Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy 50 27.5 Full Suspension MTB
The Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy 50 is an enduro bike that can do the rounds as your everyday MTB. The full sus alloy frame gets RIDE-9™ technology that allows 9 different adjustments to tweak the geometry and suspension rate. Fox suspension front and rear deliver fantastic control when hitting the mountains. This MTB is built for all your trail riding needs, with a Shimano drivetrain and brakes that’ll keep going.
- FORM™ Alloy frame with RIDE-9™ Adjustable Geometry + Suspension Rate
- Fox Float DPS EVOL Performance shock controls the 150mm rear travel
- Fox 36 Float EVOL Grip Performance has 160mm travel to maintain control over rough terrain
- Shimano XT/SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain is slick shifting and reliable
- Shimano SLX disc brakes are powerful and consistent stoppers
- Sun Duroc 30 Rims and Maxxis Minion tyres deliver a stable ride and predictable grip
- Fox Transfer dropper post gives easy descending capabilities
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Blue/Red
- The Rocky Mountain Altitude Alloy 50 is available with 0% APR finance
Taking trail to new heights. Often imitated but never surpassed, the all-new Altitude pushes the envelope of what a modern trail bike is capable of.
For 2018 we've designed an all-new frame to increase stiffness, improve pedaling efficiency and small-bump sensitivity, and include a host of next-generation features. Now available in both carbon and alloy models, the Altitude allows for a wide range of RIDE-9™ adjustments to tackle any terrain—from technical BC loam, to clapped out EWS tracks, flowy New Zealand jumps, and Moab slickrock singletrack.
FORM™ alloy Frame Construction
FORM™ tubesets utilize premium materials to meet our strict requirements. Each FORM™ tube that we create is engineered for its specific purpose within the frame, ensuring optimized strength, weight, and ride quality.
RIDE-9™ adjustment system Geometry
The RIDE-9™ adjustment system allows riders to quickly fine-tune their geometry and suspension with a pair of Allen keys. Nine configurations are possible thanks to two interlocking chips.
Smoothlink™ suspension is efficient yet supple when you’re on the pedals and across a wide range of gears. It features a controlled end-stroke and a rate-curve that feels more capable than the travel would suggest. This four-bar suspension design philosophy is centred on ride characteristics; each bike platform we develop balances variables like anti-squat, axle path, chain growth, rate curve, anti-rise, etc. to achieve the legendary Rocky Mountain ride feel.
Size Specific tune Suspension
Size Specific Tune ensures that riders of all sizes get the right balance of small-bump compliance, mid-stroke support, and end-stroke progressiveness. Our design team does custom shock tunes based on real world field testing, and adjusts each tune for specific frame sizes.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.