Tern - Verge D9
Features - Verge D9
- Folds small but rides like a full-size bike
- 20” wheels make it easy to stop-and-go on busy streets
- Fold and store indoors for the best theft protection
- Adjusts to fit a wide range of riders
- Tern quality, style, and performance at an entry-level price point
- Rides with exceptional comfort and stability thanks to Tern's unique technology and T-Tuned geometry
- Shimano Acera drivetrain, with 11-36T for all-purpose versatility
- Tern Porter™ saddle for easy shoulder-mounted bike carrying
- Folding Size: 44 x 80 x 74 cm
- Max load weight: 105 kg
- Suggested rider height: 142 - 190 cm
OCL™ FRAME JOINT - ADVANCED FOLDING TECHNOLOGY
The key to any folding bicycle is the main folding joint. Done well, it locks the two halves of the frame together without any hint of movement or sound. It should be easy to operate and work flawlessly year after year. The OCL Joint does all of these things and is a new reference in folding frame technology.
N-FOLD™ TECHNOLOGY - THE FASTER FOLD
With N-Fold Technology, Tern bikes fold small and fast—in three easy steps. It’s simple enough for anybody to master. And with the handlepost folded to the outside of the package, Tern bikes can also roll when folded for easy transport.
DOUBLETRUSS™ TECHNOLOGY - STIFFER BY DESIGN
The rear half of Tern frames use a patented 3D structure we call DoubleTruss to build in extra stiffness. It helps resist torsional forces so our bikes flex less. That means increased stiffness and much better power transfer from the pedals to the rear wheel. The proof’s in the ride.
T-TUNED™ GEOMETRY - FULL-SIZED RIDE, COMPACT FOLD
At Tern, we endeavor to build fast-folding bikes that ride like full-sized bikes. Our T-Tuned geometry is the culmination of our commitment. We’ve tweaked the wheelbase, rake, and seat-tube angle of our design to deliver the most confident and stable ride of any bike in our lineup. Ride one and try it. Take your hands off the handlebars if you’re feeling bold.
PHYSIS™ 3D HANDLEPOST - THE NEW BENCHMARK
Five patented technologies and unique manufacturing technology add up to the strongest, stiffest folding handlepost available. The Physis uses a special manufacturing process called 3D forging, which forms the post from a single piece of aluminum, eliminating all welds.
SYNTACE VRO STEM - FIND YOUR FIT
Your bike should adapt to fit you―not the other way around. This adjustable stem allows you to position your handlebars further, for a more stretched and aggressive riding position, or up higher for increased comfort.