Fulcrum - Passion QR MTB 27.5 Wheelset
Product DescriptionReady for the start line.
Lightness and power transfer, without compromise, without equals.
A complete project in which every component, material, dimensions, stiffness, have been designed and finished to create a race-ready MTB wheelset.
This attention to detail makes all the difference especially when you need to trust your mtb wheels in a decisive moment.
- Tyre Type: Tubeless Ready
- Tyre Width: From 2.1 to 2.5
- Wheel Diameter: 27.5"
- Discipline: Cross Country - Marathon
- Weight: 1350g
- Wheel Material: Aluminium
- Rim Material: Aluminium
- Rim Height: Front and Rear - 16mm
- Rim Width: 24mm, 21mm internal
- Brakes: 6 Bolts or AFS
- Braking Surface: 6 Bolts or AFS
- Front Axle Compatibility: QR/HH15
- Rear Axle Compatibility: QR/HH12/XD
- Spokes: Front - 28, Rear - 28
- Spoke Material: Stainless Steel
- Spoke Profile Technology: Rounded, Straight Pull
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Front Hub: Carbon, Aluminium flanges
- Rear Hub: Carbon, Aluminium flanges
- Bearings: Cup & Cone bearing system, adjustable
- Other: Aluminium Axle
- QR Compatibility: Yes
- XX1 Compatibility: Yes
- The aluminum MTB rims have an ultra low, milled profile to keep the lowest peripheral weight possible, making the wheel extremely reactive. This specific shape also provides excellent impact resistance.
- Asymmetric: the rim shape has been studied to improve the tensions, balancing the forces coming from the brakes and cassette.
- Tubeless ready: over the time tubeless has been established as the preferred solution for the high-end wheels, as it ensures better handling and protection against punctures.
- Red Passion is ready for the transformation: thanks to a special contoured and reinforced rim profile that adheres more easily to the tire, while fitting is easy and safe.
- The carbon hub and aluminum flange are features of a project that focuses on excellence in material choice as well as in performance.
- The new hub system allows the switch from one standard to another, through axle or XD, simply by changing adapters.
- These MTB wheels are easily adapted and fitted to all frame standards ready for the next ride!
- The freehub body will be submitted to Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment in the laboratory.
- Despite the thickness of the material being reduced to the minimum, the duration and strength are maintained with the benefit of a lower weight.
- Cup and cone bearings system: extremely easy ball-bearing adjustment.
- Reduction of ball-bearing play, increased smoothness, reduction of weight and greater efficiency over time.
Spokes and Nipples:
- Aluminum nipples: make it possible to reduce the peripheral mass of the mtb wheels to the minimum, thus increasing its reactivity.
- Stainless steel spokes.