Clement Strada LGG Tyres 120 TPI
Clement Strada LGG tyres is a lightweight foldable tyre with Clement chevron pattern for excellent grip in either conditions. The Strada LGG is has been designed to give a supple ride whilst being durable with a puncture protection belt under the tread. Inspired by the legendary Clement Criterium Seta.
The LGG is named after the airport code for Liege, Belgium, heart of the Ardennes and home of Liège–Bastogne–Liège cycle race, the oldest of the classics.
- 120 TPI version is dual compound tread: 70a in center, softer 60a on sides
- 60 TPI is single compound tread 70a
- Slightly textured center-tread with traditional Clement chevron side-tread pattern provides excellent grip in wet or dry conditions
- Integrated puncture-protection belt
- Open tread and lightweight construction
- Clincher: folding bead, models range from 220-290 grams