Deuter - Race Air Backpack
Athletic bike day tours with a lightweight load: Deuter Race AirThe Race Air weighs a mere 800 grams. Ventilation on three sides and a compact fit thanks to ergonomically shaped mesh shoulder straps and hip fins make fast and sweaty rides fun.
Features - Race Air Bike Backpack
- Hydration System 3.0 L compatible
- Aircomfort systems
- Stretch Compartment
- Sternum Strap
- 3 Side Pockets
- Detachable rain cover
- Organizer pocket
- Volume: 10 l
- Size: 44 / 26 / 16 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: Macro Lite 210
- Weight : 800 g
Deuter Aircomfort Flexlite System
- The innovative Deuter Aircomfort Flexlite mesh back system combines maximum ventilation with minimal weight through its highly elastic frame construction. It enables the free range of motion necessary on a bike.
- Maximum ventilation through the Aircomfort mesh back system reduces fluid loss by up to 25% and thus ensures greater endurance through less circulatory stress - scientifically tested by the renowned Hohenstein Institute.
- The bike backpack construction is light as a feather and allows continuous unburdened fun on day tours with athletic demands.
- Reflective elements in the front and back guarantee ideal visibility in the dark or during difficult lighting conditions.
Scope of delivery
- 1 x Deuter Race Air (Hydration bladder is not included!)
- Rain cover
Deuter Race Air Bike Backpack Review
The bike backpack - a close and important companion by nature, who should‘nt be chosen willy-nilly. It has to fit snugly, be faithful, practical and - of course - offer the space you need. Such a backpack should also be very robust, otherwise it won't last long. Deuter has a long tradition in developing backpacks for cyclists. After all, they were the ones who invented the bike backpack. Therefore Ralf's expectations were very high, of course!Read more...To the review