A warm, spacious and compressible bag that is still light enough to be carried on longer journeys in the mountains. Innovative construction eliminates cold spots.
- HELIUM™ 20D outer shell is very light and highly breathable
- Inner material: SUPERSOFT™ 30 - 30D Nylon
- Polarloft® insulation with mixed filament technologies
- Keystone shingle construction top
- Underside offset layer construction
- Mountain fit is both spacious and thermally efficient
- Anatomically shaped hood and Shark Toe™ foot-box
- Integrated collar with Lode Lock™ closure
- Full length zip baffle with separate insulation
- 140cm, 2-way YKK® zipper
- Supplied with lightweight compression sack
- Good Night's Sleep Temperature: down to -8°C/18°F
Lightweight and ultra-compressible Helium fabrics are the perfect choice for any product where weight and bulk are a prime concern. Their densely woven structure and use of fine denier yarns ensures these fabrics are dense, tear-resistant and highly breathable.
Weighing just 38g/m², HELIUM™ 20 uses 20 denier yarns to create a fabric that is compressible, tough, and extremely comfortable. Its densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of materialproofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss. The new HELIUM™ 20 offers greater handfeel over previous HELIUM™ fabrics as well as reduced seam slippage, resulting in even greater durability than the previous fabric.
Supersoft™ 30 is the legendary performer chosen for its breathability and durability. Weighing just 49g/m² provides exceptional durability with a soft hand and good breathability.
Polarloft® Micro is an advanced synthetic insulation. Made from a combination of 3D long filament fibres and micro fibres it gives excellent warmth with low weight and small pack size. Fast drying and almost unaffected by wet conditions it is ideal for a range of mountain and valley uses.
Keystone shingle construction:
With this construction method, a lot of heat is stored without having to use too much material. This saves weight.
This comfortable mummy sleeping bag combines high thermal efficiency with best comfort for all-round use.
Heat collar with Lode Lock™ closure:
Push buttons were often cumbersome to close or accidentally opened. Hook and loop fastener scratched the neck. The Lode Lock™ closure with a special guide closes almost by itself thanks to a light magnet. Accidental opening is avoided. A short pull on the opening loop releases the mechanism quickly.