Deuter - Astro Pro 1000 Sleeping Bag
Note: For illustrative purposes the product is shown in another color or variation. Delivery includes the sleeping bag only. Other products shown serve solely illustrative purposes and will not be delivered.Deuter sleeping bags for professionals are also bluesign® products with RDS-certified down! They are guarantors of regenerative sleep on demanding trekking or mountain tours. The inner sleeve wraps gently around the sleeper thanks to elasticated chamber stitching to effectively prevent the formation of cold spots. Inside the outer sleeve the inner sleeve can expand by up to 25% in width to create more space inside the ASTRO PRO models. The pronounced differential cross-section allows the down to achieve its full loft potential. Longitudinal chambers situated below the knees prevent the down from sliding to the side to guarantee outstanding heat insulation. In addition, the sensitive area around the feet is kept warm by a three-dimensional foot box with an especially comfortable filling.
Highlights of Astro Pro 1000 L
- Warmth collar: THERMAL COLLAR with Velcro closure avoids cold spots. Three dimensional construction for a comfortable, snug fit around shoulders and neck.
- Inside pocket: internal zip pocket for valuables.
- Stretch comfort system: MUMMY SHAPE WITH STRETCH utilises highly elastic baffle stitching. The Ther-mo Stretch Comfort technology creates a snug fit which warms the body up quickly and simultaneously allows the bag to expand up to ¼ in width offering fantastic freedom of movement.
- Ergo foot: RAISED FOOT BOX designed with the natural feet position in mind, it provides additional comfort and freedom of movement.
- Trapeziod-Chamber Construction: Opposing diagonal trapezoid pockets and additional full-length chambers on the side ensure the down is stabilised. Cold spots are thus avoided guaranteeing maximum warmth insulation.
- Dryzone: keeps moisture outside with a water repellent shell material in the head and foot section.
- Long: Tall people can enjoy a perfect fit.
- Ergo hood: Easy to use contour hood even in the dark thanks to one round and one flat drawcord.
- bluesign® Product: Consumer products with the bluesign® label comply with the strict safety and environmental requirements of the bluesign® system criteria. These products have been produced using bluesign® approved textiles and accessories in a resource-conserving manner, with minimal impact on humans and the environment.
- Powerbox: Down does not slip when the legs are moved thanks to the innovative PowerBox design with a waffle structure formed by combining longitudinal chambers and traverse stretch seams on to the top of the sleeping bag from the knees downwards.