Thule - RoundTrip Transition
- The ultimate in long-haul protection for your steed, the Roundtrip Transition sets the standard for peace of mind when travelling with your bike.
- The Transition is a robust ABS hard-bodied case implementing many of the construction and weight saving techniques developed by Thule over 35 years as the world's leading manufacturer of roof boxes.
- Transfer your bike seamlessly from the case to the included assembly stand using the integrated Click Rail mounting system: no more fumbling with your bike on the floor of your hotel room!
- Integrated stand adjusts to fit the vast majority of standard bikes with Q/R, 15 or 20 mm front forks.
- Case stands up on it's own and the entire top section can be removed for easy packing.
- Integrated handles with high quality wheels for stability and easy portage.
- Internal volume is large enough to take even large 29er and Aero triathlon bikes.
- Includes 2 wheel bags that fit down each side of the frame, further protecting it.
- External dimension when in use: 132 x 41 x 89 cm
- Weight: 15.8 kg
- Materials and workmanship warrantied for 5 years.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.