Abus - Bordo 6000 90 Folding Lock
- 5 mm steel bars, with extra soft 2-components coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- Colour-matching silicone cover for the lock body with "soft touch" properties
- Link construction allows compact folding
- The bars, the case, the links as well as supporting elements of the locking system are made of special hardened steel
- Bars are linked with special rivets
- Premium cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock
- Easy transport thanks to a practical rattle-free bag
- Flexible mounting with non-slip velcro straps or screws for the bottle holder device
This lock can be orderedkeyed alike to other locks. This means several locks would match one key, respectively key code. Our service team is pleased to take your orders. Please note thereby the functional restrictions in accordance with the keyed alike table (see attachments).
ABUS folding locks:
With the Bordo, ABUS has revolutionised the bicycle lock and established an entirely new type of lock – the folding lock. The bike locks of the Bordo family offer features that have not been provided by any other design to date. Light-weight flexibility in a compact design. These features are shared by all of the various folding locks in the extensive Bordo family. From the high security Bordo X Plus, through the classic Bordo, to the ultra-light Bordo Lite model. The variety is underlined by the numerous colours available and the different locking systems. And with the stylish carrying bag, a transport solution for the folding lock is included in the price.
The images used for displaying product details may vary in color.