Selle italia - Novus Boost TM Superflow
The Boost line represents the latest step of the Novus range evolution. Three different versions with a vast array of functional and aesthetic features: a compact shape with an innovative bevelled tip making for a wholly adaptable sit; double-density padding which offers supreme comfort even on the harder rides; the Super Flow technology which reduces the limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area; rear inserts in nubuk which elevate it to new style heights.
Weight:Ã‚ SÃ‚ 255g/Ã‚ L258g
Size:Ã‚ SÃ‚ 135 x 256mm /LÃ‚ 146x256mm
Rail: Manganese Tube ÃƒËœ7 mm
Dimensions: 146x282 mm
Understanding saddle sizes
Selle Italia currently offers6 variants divided into two size types:S1, S2, S3 – L1, L2, L3 and 4 additionalFF (Friction Free) versions.
- S saddles are narrow with a sitting point width of131-136 mm
- L saddles are wider with a sitting point width of145-150 mm
- FF (Friction Free) saddles have a tapered nose to minimise thigh chafing
- 1 means no hole is present for riders withlow pelvic rotation
- 2 means a medium sized hole is present for riders withaverage pelvic rotation
- 3 means a large hole is present for riders withhigh pelvic rotation
If you are local to a Hargroves Cycles store we can use theidmatch Smart Caliper which allows us to understand, according to the measurements taken, whether the cyclist needs a traditional or Friction Free saddle, available in: S1 FF, S2 FF, L1 FF, L2 FF.
- S1 – Narrow sitting width and low pelvic rotation
- S2 – Narrow sitting width and average pelvic rotation (Flow saddles)
- S3 – Narrow sitting width and high pelvic rotation (Flow and SuperFlow saddles)
- L1 – Wide sitting width and low pelvic rotation
- L2 – Wide sitting width and average pelvic rotation (Flow saddles)
- L3 – Wide sitting width and high pelvic rotation (Flow and SuperFlow saddles)
- S1 FF, S2 FF ,L1 FF, L2 FF – Same as above with a tapered nose to minimise chafing