The flawless road bike saddle for women. Flat but still comfortably padded. Shape and relief exactly fit the female anatomy in the typical racing-related sitting position. The genital and seating areas are noticeably relieved by means of large gel pads.
Seater ergonomics in every detail: The SR Sport Gel Women saddle from Ergon
For anatomical reasons, the pubic bone joint (front cartilage connection of the two pelvic halves) is 1/4 deeper than in a male pelvis and the angle of the pubic bones to each other is wider. Furthermore, the mobility is higher in women, so that the pelvis on the saddle often tilts forward more strongly. This often leads to high pressure in the genital area.
Features - SR Sport Gel Women Saddle
- Relief inlays - For the first time, inlays in the seat and genital area that distribute the pressure exerted on the seat in an unprecedented way.
- Shaping - The V-shape supports the pubic bone optimally and the pressure is shifted to the bony structures.
- Ramp - The ramp supports the buttocks, particularly in a highly inclined position, and provides better pressure relief in the genital area.
- Relief opening - The recess achieves maximum relief in the genital area, which is particularly important for the female anatomy. For the prevention of symptoms and numbness in the genital area.
- Wide front - The wide nose allows a wide relief zone without disturbing edges.
- Short saddle nose - The saddle length is reduced to a minimum and improves freedom of movement on the bike.
- Name: SR Sport Gel Women
- Use: Racing bike
- Seat shell: Nylon composite
- Frame: CroMo
- Upper: Microfiber
- Padding: Orthopedic Comfort Foam with gel pads
Size (choose variant)
- Small/Medium: 9-12cm
- Medium/Large: 12-16cm
- Small/Medium: 165g (manufacturer's information)
- Medium/Large: 275g (manufacturer's information)
Scope of delivery
With matching free handlebar tape including end plug in Berry colour.
- 1 Ergon SR Sport Gel Women Saddle + Handlebar Tape
Ergon SR Women - The Women MTB Saddle