Ergon - SR Pro ( Save: 23 % )
Anatomically correct, pressure-free sitting: the SR Pro Carbon Men Saddle from Ergon
The highly sensitive perineal area is effectively unloaded, preventing any discomfort. OrthoCell®-Inlays in the seating area generate the best possible pressure distribution – the innovative OrthoCell® material ensures maximum reset forces and is also more durable and lighter than gel.
The new Ergon road saddle for men. Due to their speciﬁc pelvic anatomy men are sitting more upright on the saddle. This creates a higher pressure in the highly sensitive perineal area, which often leads to any of the varying forms of discomfort. This is where the relief concept of the SR Men saddle comes into play.Through the deepening relief channel with cut-out, the resulting pressure is evenly distributed onto the bone structures (sit bone and parts of the pubic blades). The Y-shape helps keeping the freedom of movement high even when riding in the low position typical for road biking.
Features - SR Pro Carbon Men Saddle
- Relief inlays - More comfort thanks to OrthoCell® inlays in the seat area, which distribute the seat pressure evenly (Comp and Pro models).
- Effective relief - The extremely deep relief channel, which is lowered to the rear, opens into an opening at the lowest point. The construction combines all the advantages of a perforated saddle without the possible disadvantages (very stiff saddle shell) and achieves a particularly high relief in the sensitive perineum area. Excessive pressure in this area often triggers discomfort and numbness in the genital area.
- Large-surface pressure distribution - Optimum pressure distribution in the area of the sitting and pubic bone bones due to a flat, even surface and high-quality seat foams.
- Shaping - The Y-shape guarantees high freedom of movement and legroom. The bony structures are optimally supported.
- Flat tail - Narrow, sloping tail with flat contour and minimal ramp allows good freedom of movement downhill.
- Ramp - The ramp supports the buttocks, especially in a strongly inclined position, and allows better pressure relief in the genital area.
- Integrated Topeak® QuickClick bracket - Practical, detachable bracket for accessories such as Topeak® saddlebags.
- Use: Road Bike
- Shell: Carbon Composite
- Rail: Carbon
- Cover: Microfiber
- Padding: Orthopedic Comfort Foam with OrthoCell® Pads
- Gender: men specific
Size (choose variant)
- Small/Medium: Sit bone distance 9-12cm (length: 272 mm, width: 140 mm)
- Medium/Large: Sit bone distance 12-16cm (length: 272 mm, width: 153 mm)
Weight (manufacturer information)
- Small/Medium: approx. 175g
- Medium/Large: approx. 185g
- 1 Ergon SR Pro Carbon Men Saddle