Ergon - SME3 Comp
Shooting Star of the Enduro scene: The SME3 Comp saddle from ErgonThe shooting star of the Enduro scene, coveted by riders and the press, right at the top of the Enduro Worldseries.
Silicone sliding flanks reduce friction when pedaling. The flat seat and the sloping rear end are ideal for changing between sitting and downhill positions behind the saddle. EVA comfort foam with closed air micro-cells in combination with the flex-optimised, self-supporting saddle shell ensure high seating comfort for uphill and flat sections.
Features - SME3 Comp Saddle
- Rear - Narrow, sloping rear with flat contours for frequent changes between the seat and down position.
- Shaping - V-shape seat for optimum freedom of movement and easy change of seating position.
- Flexible Side Wings - The flexible side wings provide biomechanically optimal power transmission and reduce pressure on the thigh muscles.
- Seat upholstery construction - CNC milled, closed-cell Aircell seat foam of the latest generation offers increased support force and optimum pressure distribution.
- Seat surface and relief - Anatomically adapted surface with relief channel and pre-shaped seat area.
- Sliding sides - Silicone sliding sides for reduced friction when pedaling.
- Upper: Microfiber
- Seat shell: Nylon composite
- Frame: TiNox
- Padding: Orthopedic AirCell Foam
- Sliding flanks: Yes
Seat bone distance (choose variant)
- Small: 9 - 11cm (156mm)
- Medium: 11 - 13cm (172mm)
- black/laser lemon
- Small: 230g (manufacturer information)
- Medium: 235g (manufacturer information)information
Scope of delivery
- 1 Ergon SME3 Comp Saddle