Maximum traction on the trail
For iSSi`s first foray into flat pedals they went extra-large for folks with big feet who want to go big. The Stomp is a fully extruded and CNC-machined manifestation of what iSSi believe to be the ultimate off-road pedal for everything from an all-mountain ride with friends to your next enduro race.
- Length: 120mm overall, 102mm pin-to-pin.
- Width: 112.5mm from crank to outside pin, 94.5mm pin-to-pin
- Concavity: 2mm body, 7.5mm effective (pin-to-body)
- Flip-able traction pins, 5.5mm or 4.5mm length. 11 per side
- Full-length chromoly spindle, one bushing (inner) and two sealed bearings (outer)
Weight supplement: weighed by Bike 24