Dmr - Vault
DMR’s flagship and award-winning pedals offers a huge platform and optional Heavy duty Terror Pins, you’re not going to lacking for grip with the DMR Vault pedals.
Singletrack Best Grip Winner: “If you ask a gaggle of bike journalists to recommend some flat pedals, chances are they’ll say DMR Vaults.”
The slim and concave 17mm body gives your feet fantastic support and the 11 pins on each side of the pedal allows masses of grip, while the Extruded 6061 Aluminium keeps them stiff and robust. The axles are made from Cromo steel, giving a stiff and strong base to put your power through and the FlipPins can be set long or short, allowing you to customise the levels of grip you want. The variety of colours means you can match it perfectly to your bike’s colour scheme.
- BIG: 105mm x 105mm
- LIGHT: 410gms per pair
- SLIM: 17mm concave foot bed
- TOUGH: Extruded 6061 aluminium and 4140 Cromo steel axles.
- TUNEABLE: 11 FlipPins per pedal can be fitted short or long to fine tune the grip available
- SERVICEABLE: High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
- FlipPins: Pedals are supplied with silver pins
- Heavy duty Terror Pins available for DH racing.
- Spare FlipPin colour packs available separately.
- Colours: Black, Blue, Orange, Red, Silver, White, Show Chrome, Sandblast Black, Nickle Grey
Note: Some product images are displayed with Ti Axle upgrade - all Vault pedals are fitted with 4140 cro-mo steel axles, the Ti Axle upgrade is sold separately.
Pedals are supplied with silver pins as standard.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.