Over its 20 years of production the DMR V12 pedal has become recognized as the benchmark for mtb flat pedal performance. Now it has been revised and offers a 10% larger pedal platform with 20% weight saving compared to the predecessor model. The DMR V12 Magnesium (Mg) pedal is the Light-weight Magnesium version of the standard V12.
Features - V12 MAG Platformpedals
- Larger Platform Area: The new DMR V12 flat pedal offers 10% more surface area than the classic shape. This means better grip and also support for rougher conditions and bigger hits
- Lower Profile: At just 16mm deep, the V12 is as slim as we could go whilst still retaining our legendary concave feel.
- Lighter Weight: There is a 20% weight saving from the last DMR V12 pedals with the standard version weigthing under 350g per pair. These V12 mtb flat pedals run on fully sealed bearings and a cro-mo axle. All pins on the pedal are replaceable and tuneable for preferred grip
- Use: MTB
- Bearings: Sealed bearing
- Size: 115mm x 115mm
- Pins: 10 per platform
- Body: Magnesium
- Axle: 4140 CroMo Steel
Color (choose variant)
- 350g / pair (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Pair DMR V12 MAG Platformpedals
PLATFORM: the DMR V12 story