Dmr - V-Twin
The release of the DMR V-Twin Pedals marks the start of the next chapter for DMR as the company “clips in” for the future. They feature an extruded and CNC machined custom DMR alloy cage with fully sealed (fully serviceable) bearing system, allowing the V-Twin pedals to take seasons of abuse in the toughest of environments whilst maintaining a low weight. Based around the world renowned SPD technology DMR have engineered the most adaptable caged-clip system on the market.
The DMR V-Twin MTB clipless pedal offers a huge number of different grip and feel options. Using their range of pins paired with a unique nylon “bumper” and metal shim feature, the pedal can be customised to optimise your float and preferences and improve your ride experience.
- Large flat platform area
- SPD xompatible design
- Nylon ‘bumper’ design
- Steel sizing-shim set included
- Serviceable bearing system
- 7 Tuneable pins per side (full set supplied)
- Heavy duty 4140 Cro.Mo steel axles
- Tough extruded aluminium body, CNC Machined
- 5 Degree float cleat set supplied
- Anodised coloured finish
- Approx. Weight: 546g (pair)