Isostar - Hydrate Perform Powder
Depending on the flavour you choose, the carbohydrates consist of mono- and polysaccharides like sucrose, glucose, maltodextrin and dextrose that are absorbed by the body within different intervals. During long training sessions or in competitions, it’s best to consume approx. 150 ml of prepared carbohydrate-electrolyte drink every 15-20 minutes. Isostar Hydrate & Perform can be used before, during and after sport activities.
• Carbohydrate powder
• For the preparation of an isotonic electrolyte drink with water
• Compensates for the loss of fluid
• Supplies your body with minerals, vitamins and carbohydrates
• Natural flavours
• No artificial colours
• Reduced acidifier
• Zero fat and protein
• Use before, during and after sports
• Directions for use: Dissolve 40 g powder in 500 ml water
• One portion contains approx. 35 g of carbohydrates
• 1x 400 g box (for 5 litres of prepared drink)
Please click on the black button below for ingredients and nutritional information.