Bkool - Smart Go 2
Makes your wheel-on trainer session even better: the Smart Go 2 from Bkool
If you want to ride your bike in winter, the only option in wet and cold winter weather is the home trainer. The Smart Go2 is a space-saving wheel-on turbo trainer that is quick to set up and ready for training. It is compatible with 20" to 29" wheels, both road and mountain bikes can be used.
Scope of delivery - Smart Go2 + Simulator
- Smart Air Go2
- Front wheel stand
- AC adapter
- quick release
- ANT+ antenna
- 3 months of Premium subscription to Bkool Simulator (afterwards, just 9,99 € /month)
Please note: The trainer is equipped with the german power plug (220-240 V). However, when using an adapter you are able to use it i.e. in the U.S. (110V).
Features - Smart Go2
Smart resistance control
The trainer automatically adjusts resistance according to the route to give a more realistic extreme terrain experience.
Adjustable to any wheel size (20"-29").
Up to 800W (8% max gradient).
ANT+ & Bluetooth Smart (ANT+ antenna included).
Compact & light
Easy storage, foldable. Reduced size and weight (10kg).
- Restistance: Magnetic
- Power: 800 watts
- Stability: Extra stable
- Noise: Low (75dB)
- Communications: Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ (antenna included)
- Size (H x W) : 440mm x 550mm
- Wheel sizes: 20” - 29” / Road + MTB
- Bkool Cycling Simulator (included): ANT+ FE-C, BLE (Bluetooth Smart)
- Bkool Mobile: ANT+ FE-C, BLE (Bluetooth Smart)
- Trainer Road: ANT+ FE-C, BLE (Bluetooth Smart)
- Garmin Edge Series: ANT+ FE-C
- Zwift: ANT+ FE-C
- Kinomap: ANT+ FE-C (Anroid), BLE (Bluetooth Smart)(iOS)
- 9,9kg (manufacturer information)
Features - Simulator
With Bkool you decide. You have thousands of routes to choose from. Ride them however you like, with your avatar in our 3D World, while enjoying a video in high definition or tracking your location on the map. You even have the option to create the route you want to train on or upload one you rode on your bike.
Thousands of routes are available - ride the world with the BKool simulator. Go up legendary climbs or recreate classic stages from competitive cycling. You can also tour the great capitals and do cyclotourism on exotic routes.
Bkool and its innovative system lets you choose between our 3D World, the route video or seeing your location on a map. Change views when you want at the press of a button.
Experience realistic routes thanks to our 3D simulator. Enjoy being cheered on by your followers at the start line, and all the elements you’ll find along the way.
If you prefer to ride a route as if you were there, activate the video option. You’ll enjoy a first-person recorded view of the route.
In this view, you’ll see your and your opponents’ positions on the route map. It’s the best option if your strategy involves measuring times and intervals.
Bkool Real Weather
Our exclusive technology recreates the weather, time of day and sensations you would have at that time along the route.
Pick your riding companions You can pick between virtual rivals of all kinds (climbers, sprinters, etc.) or real ones. As a challenge, you can even ride against yourself.
Don’t ride alone. Join users from all over the world live. Create your own routes and compete in them against other Bkoolers.
We measure and save your workout for each session. Use graphs, averages, maximums... Get the most from our professional analysis platform to get better every day.
Join the hundreds of leagues we have. A different way to compete, with teams, stages and standings. Or create your own league and invite other users.
Connection to third-party platforms
Bkool can connect to Strava, Garmin Connect and TrainingPeaks. Your workouts will sync automatically on the various platforms so nothing gets lost.
Requirements Bkool Simulator
- Minimum Specs:
- PC: Windows 7-64 bits or later, 4GB RAM, Dual Core Processor, 2GB HD free space
- iOS: iOS 8 or later, iPad Air, iPad mini2 or later
- Mac: OSX 10.8 - 10.13, 4GB RAM, 2GB HD free space
- Android: Android 4.3, 1GB RAM, Dual Core
- 2Mbps Internet connection
- ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart antenna
- iPad requires an ANT+ Wahoo key (not included with the trainer)
- Android tablets without ANT+ require an OTG cable. The tablet must support OTG (not included with the trainer)
- Bluetooth Smart. ( Windows 8.1 or later)