3t - Integra LTD
Product DescriptionIntegra is the stem for today's roadbike cockpit: Garmin-ready, to give advanced riders a dashboard for your performance and navigation data.
- Integra houses and protects Garmin Edge head units, improving security, aerodynamics, and appearance
- Cap conceals clamp bolts, making the stem elegant and aerodynamic
- Cap easily swapped out for a Garmin Integra Mount (available separately)
- Garmin unit twist-clicks in to Integra Mount fairing, protecting the device from knocks
- Supports the screen at an ideal angle for at-a-glance view of critical performance or navigation data
- Improves airflow around the stem
- Integra stem is ridden by Christian Vande Velde and squad members of Team Garmin-Sharp-Barracuda.
- Integra stems is compatible with Garmin models up to 810 versions.
- Weight: 175 g (110 mm)
- Length: 100, 110, 120, 130 mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8 " Ø
- Material: Carbon-fiber
- Clamp diameter: 31.8 Ø (+0.1 – 0.05)
- Angle: -10°
- Bolts: Titanium
- Finish: UD Gloss Black
- Stack: 40 mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.