Odi - Elite Pro Lock-On
The grips borrowed the V2.1 Lock-On System from ODI Motocross line for a secure single-clamp grip that allows for more comfort when riding on the outside of the grip. This new clamping system also features a larger 3 mm bolt head for simplified installation and extra security. Please note: When tightening the clamp bolts the maximum recommended torque is 5Nm or 44 in-lbs.
Made from ODIŽs proprietary compounds that offer a soft feel with excellent durability and a reinforced outer end for improved grip life. Whether you are looking for more comfort on longer rides or just want a better feel on your short descents, the new ODI Elite Series grips are the perfect choice.
- Raised Ergonomic Ribbed Pad conforms to the shape of your hand for superior shock absorption without making the grip feel too large.
- Half-waffle pattern on the front of the grip provides extra control when you are off the back of the bike.
- V2.1 Lock-On System securely installs the grips using only one clamp for an improved feel on the outside of the grip.
- Ergonomic Flange fits hands without getting in the way of your controls.
- Reinforced End molded out of soft, but durable material to prevent grip blowout and improve grip life.
- 32 mm Outside diameter (large).
- 130 mm Length.
- Soft Pro Compound.
- 10% lighter than previous version Lock-On grips.