3t - Superergo Team
3T started life as a master dropbar manufacturer. Nobody else had the same technical ability to manipulate tubing, and thus 3T became the first company to focus on more ergonomic (i.e. more complex) shapes. That focus continues to this day, now with the complete shape freedom of carbon. The previous generation, the Ergonova, was lauded worldwide as the top ergonomic bar, in fact it was so good we didn’t touch the center section at all when designing the new SuperErgo. We did change everything else though, ensuring the SuperErgo will continue 3T’s streak as the ergo bar of choice for road cyclists from beginners to Team BMC and Team Aqua Blue.
- Drop grip: The gradual change in curvature makes the grips comfortable for hands of all sizes. The tighter top bend ensures the newest Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo shift/brake levers align perfectly for a very comfortable hand position on the hoods.
- Corner grip: (TEAM & LTD only) More and more people ride extended periods of time with their hands in the corners, yet in ergonomic design this area never received any attention. Our new corner design improves comfort and creates a more secure grip.
- Center grip: When we surveyed our customers about their desires for this new ergonomic bar, amateur and professionals alike pleaded with us not to change this area at all. It’s that comfortable. So we left it alone.
- Material: Unidirectional carbon
- Cable routing: Internal cable channels
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Stem torque: 5Nm maximum
- Shift/brake lever torque: 8Nm maximum
- Clip-ons: Not compatible
- Di2 compatibility: Fully compatible, including with Di2 bar plug Junction A
- Finish: Stealth black or black with red accents