Shimano - FD-M9025-H XTR Double Conventional Swing Pull
Product DescriptionThe latest Dyna-Sys 11-speed shifting technology is employed in the XTR M9025 front derailleur to ensure precise and reliable chain movement - the elite racer's choice!.
- XTR front pivot link is wide with hollow pins for an increase in rigidity and giving a faster, more responsive shift.
- Easy reach stop screws and retention band bolt, ideal for suspension frame designs where access is restricting.
- Pinch bolt is both hex key and spanner compatible for accessibility on all frame designs.
- Light alloy cage reduces weight and improves performance, nickel-plated finish prevents chain wear.
- Developed specifically for double 34-38T chainsets using a direct mount frame design.
- Special design allows derailleur to be used with top or bottom pull cable routing.
- Conventional down swing design.
- Dyna-Sys 11-speed design - for use with Dyna-Sys 11-speed drivetrains.