Sram - Apex1 GXP Chainset
The Value of Simplicity
The SRAM S350-1 crankset brings quiet simplicity thanks to SRAM 1x™ technology. Featuring SRAM’s X-SYNC™ tooth profile, the S350-1 crankset is engineered for complete chain control at a great value. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC-machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. And with four available chainrings you can personalize the gear range.
- Alternative to Rival 1 crankset
- 38, 40, 42, 44t X-SYNC™ ring options
- Available in 170, 172.5, and 175mm lengths
- Compatible with 130mm, 135mm and 142mm OLD frames
- SRAM 1x™ simplicity and control
- Available in GXP® and BB30 variants
- X-SYNC™ tooth design provides maximum chain control
- Durable forged aluminum with integrated spider
Besides serious weight savings, this bottom bracket means narrow Q-factor, more ankle clearance, greater bearing durability and stronger crank construction.
GXP’s Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight—improving both feel and performance.
SRAM X-SYNC™ 1x chain rings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The SRAM X-SYNC™ tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC™ chain rings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC™ rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x™ drivetrain.
- Arm Material: Durable forged aluminum with integrated spider
- Chainring Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 762g (24mm spindle, 42t, 172.5)
- Available Arm Lengths: 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Compatibility: Compatible with 130mm, 135mm and 142mm OLD frames
- Colors: Black
- Rings: 38, 40, 42, 44T X-SYNC™ ring options
- Bottom Bracket: Available in GXP® and BB30 variants
- Technology Highlight(S): X-SYNC™, GXP®, BB30
- Retail Availability: 42491