The Rotor 12-speed components are the perfect choice for all those who are looking for a light and at the same time reliable 1-speed hydraulic shifting system with a variable gear ration and who want to convert their wheels with standard freewheel (Shimano HG / SRAM 10-/11-speed).
Highlights of the Rotor 1x12 Road cassette
- CNC-machined 2-piece 12-speed cassette
- compatible with standard freewheels from other manufacturers
- fast and precise shifting thanks to optimized flow ramp tooth profile
- incredibly light weight: 221 to 314 grams (depending on ratio | manufacturer's specs)
- available sprocket ratios: 11-36, 11-39, 11-46 and 11-52
Details of the Rotor 12-speed cassette
The Rotor 12-speed cassettes offer a gear range similar to 2x11-speed shifting systems, but with a lighter, more aerodynamic, reliable combination and without changing chainrings at any time. Like the 13-speed pendant the high-quality cassettes consist of 2 parts which are CNC-machined from a block of aluminium each and connected afterwards. This results in an extremely light weight while meticulously and with obsessive quality controls guarantee precise function.