Mucky nutz - Face ( Save: 29 % )
Mucky Nutz Face Fender XL mudguard is a creative solution to protecting against spray and dirt. It is very lightweight and simply fits to your fork stanchions with Velcro strapping. The Face Fender XL is used by pro DH and Enduro riders on wetter rides – so you know it's good quality.
At just 30g for the front fender this Mucky Nutz is one of the lightest and most versatile bike mudguards for mountain biking.
Compatible will all forward and double bridge fork designs. If you're a multi-bike rider it only takes a few seconds to remove and transfer to another bike. When you’re done cleaning is super easywith a quick wipe down.
- Extended version of the original product, used and endorsed by many pro DH and Enduro riders on those wetter days.
- Improved design: thicker, stronger and reprofiled for a better fit.
- Stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** being flung into your face.
- Fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
- Can be used on all wheel sizes
- Protects your fork stanchions, seals and bridge from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
- Discrete but effective, a favourite on the pro and amateur circuits.
- One of the lightest and most versatile mtb mudguard available, at 30g.
- Uses Velcro straps to attach to the bridge and stanchions, making fitting and removal a breeze.
- Compatible with all forward and double bridge fork designs.
- Can be used as a rear shock and/or front mech guard on some full shock arrangements.
- Easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.
- Colour: Black/Blue, Black/Green, Black/Gold, Black/White, Black/Magenta, Black/Orange, Black/Red, White/Black, Black/Yellow, Black
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.