Marshguard - Plus
The highlights of the Marsh Guard Plus:
- Extended design, optimum for 27.5 and 29 inch tyres
- Catches exactly the dirt that otherwise lands in your face
- Weighs only 31 grams
- Fits 99% of all suspension forks
- Free view of the front wheel
- Aerodynamic shape
- Also suitable for many rear triangles to keep sludge away from dampers, deflectors and drives
- can even be taken on a tour in a backpack thanks to its flat and flexible design
- A more durable ink gives the logo a glossy finish
- Environmentally friendly without packaging!
- Produced in the European Union
Since the normal MarshGuard reaches its limits with 27.5 and 29 inch wheels, the new MarshGuard Plus was simply extended by approx. 1.5cm at the rear. Exactly this length was necessary to keep dirt and water away from your face.
The MarshGuard is a flexible mudguard that catches the mud and dirt that is thrown into the air between the fork crown and the casting bridge, and then lands back in the rider's face as he rides fast. Unlike conventional mudguards, it is very light at 31 grams and extremely durable thanks to its reinforced construction. Another advantage compared to other solutions is the aerodynamics of the MarshGuard.
The fact that it can be used on all forks as well as on a large number of rear ends makes the MarshGuard almost perfect for mud protection products.
A further advantage of this small helper is the protection of the dust seals and standpipes against flying mud, dirt, stones, etc. This results in less abrasion and less wear.