The Bordo 6000A/90 with security level 10 of 15 is the classic and innovation leader to the same extent. With 5mm thick steel bars and an extra soft 2-component coating to protect against paint damage, the locks of the BORDO™ family are unique in their properties. The alarm function, which is at least 100 dB loud, emits a signal for 20 seconds and then switches itself on again.
Reliable protection against thieves coupled with maximum flexibility: the BORDO™ Alarm 6000A
Something to make bike thieves think twice: as well as the ultra-safe mechanical features boasted by all of the folding locks in the ABUS BORDO range, the BORDO™ Alarm 6000A is the first folding lock anywhere in the world to sound an alarm (at a volume of 100 dB) if it detects an attempted attack. It does so thanks to the smart 3D Position Detection sensors, which detect the smallest of movements in all three dimensions.
The sensor technology incorporated into the BORDO™ Alarm 6000A can distinguish between picking attempts and the small vibrations which occur when the lock is connected, for example, or a football bounces nearby; in these situations, the lock will emit a small warning beep but will not sound a full alarm. Acoustic signals provide information on battery level and activity status.
Features - Bordo 6000A/90 Folding lock
- 5 mm thick rods, with extra soft 2-component coating to protect against paint damage
- Rods and housing are made of specially hardened steel
- Alarm function with at least 100 dB for 20 seconds, then automatic reactivation
- 3D position detection - detects vibrations and smallest movements in all three dimensions and triggers the alarm
- Intelligent alarm - In case of small and short shocks, e.g. from a football etc., the lock only emits a short warning tone.
- Acoustic signals indicate battery and activity status
- Connection of the rods by special rivets
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking
- Material: hardened steel
- Security level: 10
- Mounting bracket: SH 6000/90
- Size: 90 cm
- 1450g (manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- 1 Abus Bordo 6000A/90 folding lock with alarm function
Technology ABUS Level System
Bicycle locks can have very different requirements. The two main aspects are the bike and the location where you want to lock it. But also the weight of the lock plays a role – a lock on the road must not be too heavy, unlike a lock for home. The ABUS Level System is a transparent system that reflects the security level of the lock. The scale – shown as a speedometer – reaches up to level 15 for bicycle locks, making it easier to find the right lock for you and your bike!
Folding Lock BORDO™ Alarm 6000