Vaude - Air III
• Light, sporty windproof vest for cycling
• Windproof, water-repellent and very breathable thanks to WINDPROOF 80 membrane
• Water-repellent thanks to ECO FINISH
• Back with breathable mesh panel
• Very lightweight and highly packable
• Stand-up collar
• Full-length front zip with underflap and chin guard
• Back pocket to stow away the jacket
• Longer back panel
• Lycra binding on cuffs and bottom hem
• Reflective elements
• SLIM FIT
Material: 100% polyamide
Mesh panels: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane
Manufacturer's ref.: 40807
80% windproof thanks to an extra high density fabric (weaving technologies, treatment or finish). What remains of the wind is a pleasantly cooling breeze in the micro climate through which unbeatable breathability is achieved. This technology is suitable for use in windy weather conditions.
VAUDE products with ECO FINISH are water-repellent and what's more, they are produced in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFC belong to a group of chemical connections that are used to waterproof the outer fabric of a product.
VAUDE's quality seal for products which are produced in a particularly environmentally friendly way. As there is no worldwide standard for the assessment of organic products, VAUDE has developed an own rating system for environmentally friendly outdoor products with strictest criteria. GREEN SHAPE labelled products are made from sustainable materials and with resource-conserving production methods. The criteria are not only strict, but are also continuously reviewed and involve the entire product life cycle ranging from development through to product care and recycling after use. The aim of this rating system is to minimize the environmental impact.