Assos - UMA GT Spring Fall Airblock
Light insulation and compression: the UMA GT Spring Fall Airblock women's vest by ASSOS
The Airblock was cut in the regularFit fit and is less compressive than ASSOS' racingFit clothing. In combination with additional layers, the vest creates a slim, feminine silhouette. NEOS MILD, a three-layer soft shell material with bonded PU membrane, was used for the design of the front section. This flexible fabric, developed by ASSOS, is highly breathable, waterproof and 100% windproof, ensuring that the center of your body is completely protected from rain, splashing water, biting cold winds and low temperatures.
For a slightly insulating effect, the brushed RX material was worked into the upper back along the panel. The design of the vest is rounded off by the rear pocket slits, through which you can reach into the pockets of your jersey or jacket worn underneath, as well as the climaCode motif for spring/summer in the upper back area and reflective stripes at the bottom on the left and right sides.
Features - UMA GT Spring Fall Airblock
- NEOS MILD: Patented, three-layer, windproof and highly breathable soft shell material with bonded PU membrane for additional water-repellent properties. Weight: 260 g/m2; breathability: MVP 20,000 g/m2/24 h; water column: > 10,000 mm; elasticity: stretchable on 4 sides
- RX: Raised bi-stretch warp knitted fabric designed to wick away moisture and provide a light insulating effect
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: The breathable and stretchable circular knitted textile developed by ASSOS, with built-in UV protection and odorControl
- Pocket slots on the back: Two openings on the lower back panel allow you to reach into the pockets of your jersey or jacket underneath
- Full-length zipper: Easy temperature adjustment thanks to the lightweight, full-length Camlock zipper
- Reflective accents: For better visibility, attached to the side of the outer pocket slots
- Temperature Range : Spring/Fall
- ASSOS Clima Range : Spring/Fall 2/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS regularFit)
A body mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than ASSOS' racingFit. The best of both worlds, wearability and speed converging. A balance between the more compressive racingFit and the looser comfortFit.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.