A packable, performance cycling gilet that brings versatility to your rides.
Every day from the base in southern Switzerland, Assos works to create apparel that lets us all ride that little bit further, whether you’re racing, crossing continents or simply commuting to work. The tiburuGiletEquipe is a spring/fall cycling vest that will fast become your favourite riding partner. A lightweight package of protection, the front panels of this cycling gilet use tech-savvy TwinDeck construction with its superior insulating and high-wicking properties to trap heat at your core where it’s needed most. Sitting in a sweet spot for when a shell is too much and a jersey not enough, the rear of the tiburuGiletEquipe uses RXQ, a high-stretch fabric from the RX soft-shell family that helps create a breathable and fast-drying microclimate. A camlock zip allows for ventilation and the welded bottom seam keeps this cycling vest in place, whilst also sealing-out weather and maintaining comfort. The fit is no less than perfect, featuring Assos' signature rear stabilizer panel, the tiburuGiletEquipe simply 'clicks' into place and sagging pockets are thing of the past. With reflective piping on the shoulders for riding in low light and the esteemed triple ramp concept pockets, this is a covet-worthy cycling vest to keep you warm during chilling mornings and cool descents, as well as keeping you cooler when the sun gets up or you start attacking those climbs.
Features tiburuGiletEquipe men's vest
- A.E.P.D. ADVANCED ERGONOMIC PATTERN DESIGN: Assos garments contour your body, protecting it without applying pressure when you are on your bicycle optimising muscle compression, reducing muscle fatigue and increasing endurance. TwinDeck Foil Assos technology on the upper front chest panel. This dual layer construction is breathable, packable and able to tackle fluctuations in the transitional seasons.
- RXQ: The lightweight version of the thermal yet breathable RX family of materials, this high-tech, ultra lightweight fabric has been employed in the twinDeck and was developed in close collaboration with Assos' fabric suppliers to obtain a lower volume than any other thermal materials on the market.
- Assos racingFit: A snug and gently compressive fit that may feel restrictive out of the riding position but feels like a second skin while riding and results in a higher performance, improved comfort and less drag.
- Triple ramp’ concept pocket construction: often overlooked but widely applauded, the triple ramp concept takes secure stowage of your essentials to the next level without adding weight or bulk. Internal seams keep your wares in check while pushing hard.
- Sens Tex fabric: Matte-finished elastic shoulder inserts increased freedom of movement and ventilation.
- Stabilizer: A 2-way stretch material with minimal give in the vertical axis. Selected to produce stable, high capacity pockets that won’t sag. Taped seams on front to keep water out. Reflective accents for enhanced visibility.
Material name by manufacturer: RXQ Twindeck
Product line: Campionissimo
Material 78% polypropylene, 22% elastane