Assos - Equipe RS Spring Fall Aero
Shields cool wind and splash water: the Equipe RS Spring Fall Aero vest by ASSOS
2XS is the latest addition to the Stratagon family: a flexible membrane that shields against cool wind and splash water while tightly enclosing the valuable body heat around your body centre. The open knit structure of the Push Pull material is extremely stretchy and lightweight, creating a breathable and moisture-wicking back section from top to bottom.
As sportswear for racing, the vest has been kept simple. This resulted in less weight, more aerodynamics and makes it seamlessly compatible with arm warmers and other garments. Thanks to the open-edged hems and pre-shaped fabric parts, the result is a very compact vest that warms and protects your upper body during the race.
Features - Equipe RS Spring Fall Aero Gilet
- 2XS: This three-layer, windproof, highly breathable softshell material with a warming and moisture-absorbing membrane and a brushed surface for an extra soft feel is used on the front
- Push Pull: The back side is made of ASSOS' specially developed jersey layer made of Push Pull material with high UV protection (USF 50+). This fast-drying fine knit fabric with Bi-Stretch is characterised by high breathability and high wearing comfort
- 2-way zipper: A sealed zipper with open/close interlock and an anchorage for stabilization at the end for easy one-handed operation. Easily adapt to the prevailing conditions thanks to the ability to open the zipper from below for added breathability
- Raw Cut: hems and sleeves are cut to reveal, creating a soft, aerodynamic design that can be seamlessly combined with other layers of clothing
- Reflective stripes: A wide strip of reflective material runs vertically along the back to make you more visible
- AeroFit: ASSOS' slimmest fit, specially designed for speed and tighter than the racingFit fit, offering a higher level of compression. Outside the riding position, it may feel restrictive, but it sits like a second skin while riding
- ASSOS Clima Range : Spring Fall 2/3
- Fit : Slim Fit (ASSOS aeroFit)
ASSOS' slimmest fit, specially designed for speed and tighter than the racingFit, offering a higher level of compression. Outside the riding position, it may feel restrictive, but it sits like a second skin while riding on a road bike.
AEPD (Advanced Ergonomic Pattern Design)
Stand for the company's know-how, experience and philosophy on how a garment should be tailored to function in the cyclist's position. ASSOS garments are designed to perfectly fit and adhere to the body, in other words, to respect the anatomy of the cycling body. High-tech fabrics are pointless if cut "wrong"!
ALS (ASSOS Layering System)
Less is more. The entire ASSOS collection is conceptualized around this technology. ASSOS apparel is engineered with minimum volume, taking advantage of the body's natural heating/cooling capacities by insulating intelligently through pro-active layering. Both fabrics and garments have chain functions and are cut to complement each other. Everything fits like a puzzle; technically as well as aesthetically. It is up to each cyclist to follow the climate range guidelines and to experiment with the different ASSOS garments in order to find the perfect personal outfit for each specific riding season.
ASSOS Equipe RS Spring Fall Equipment Review
News from ASSOS are naturally exciting. Over the years, the Swiss cycling textile specialists has earned a reputation for constantly coming up with textile revolutions. In the past they did this mainly in the area of cycling shorts, today this innovative ability extends to the entire textile cycling equipment. For example, the various cycling jackets that protect athletes all year round have been in the premier league for years now. For the 2020 season, highly functional, exciting weather-resistant pieces have been added to the top series, the Equipe RS Collection. It's understandable that we had to review it.Weiterlesen...To the review