Skins - DNAmic
SKINS DNAmic Shorts are built for game day performance. Dynamic Gradient Compression is focused on the glutes and groin, providing support and stability to the deep buttock muscles, to help reduce the risk of injury. They'll also eliminate painful inner thigh chafe and are short enough to fit perfectly under your team shorts so you won't get busted by the Ref.
1. Optimised compression suits the dynamic demands of activity, boosting circulation and getting more oxygen to your active muscles for better performance
2. Strategically placed panels wrap and support key muscles, reducing vibration and fatigue and increasing power
3. Fits comfortably based on your body mass index (BMI)
4. Wicks moisture to keep you dry
5. Key loop in waistband for convenience
Power through the competition in the SKINS DNAmic compression shorts.
Dynamic Gradient Compression
SKINS most advanced compression technology increases muscle oxygenation, stabilises active muscles and reduces blood lactate build up, to enhance performance and speed up recovery time
Biomechanically positioned panels and seams support and stabilise the legs to reduce fatigue and risk of injury
A comfortable fit based on your BMI (Body Mass Index)
State-of-the-art temperature and moisture management to keep you dry and happy.
50+ UV Protection
Save yourself from skin damage and other sun-related risks during outdoor activity with SKINS 50+ UV protection in all non-mesh areas
SKINS fabric is made from a warp knitted mix of yarns that give you a carefully calculated level of stretch for controlled compression and durability
SKINS DNAmic Shorts have a 5 inch inseam on a men's size medium
76% Polyamide, 24% Elastane exclusive of trims
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.