Mavic - Cosmic Pro
Mavic Cosmic Pro bib shorts - Black
Mavic Cosmic Pro bib shorts - Black and all products of Mavic, bib shorts, are available for immediate delivery on All4Cycling. Original products at favorable prices and prompt shipments.
Cosmic Pro, Featherlight bib short designed for the hottest temperatures. In 1965, French champion Jacques Anquetil made history by winning the 8-day Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré and then the 557km Bordeaux-Paris race the following day. Fifty years later, in May 2015, Mavic ambassador Nicolas Roux paid homage to Anquetil's achievements by riding the same route from Bordeaux to Paris - in a day, starting at 1 am, with just one stop. And he did it in this Cosmic Pro bib short. A favorite among riders who like to push themselves with long days in the saddle, it features a bonded low-profile bib and 37.5 fabric. It's also one of the lightest bib shorts in the world at only 180g. For comfort they feature our Ergo 3D Pro Insert - a chamois featuring progressive cushioning with three different densities of foam, so it's softer by your skin and more firm by the saddle for incredible shock absorption.
- The lightest bib short for the hottest days.
- Lightweight construction using highly functional material mix and bonded low profile bib.
- Feather light mesh back on bib straps engineered with 37.5® technology to attract humidity vapor and absorb the body heat. This accelerates evaporation and breathability for maximum human performance and comfort.
- All day comfort.
- A new, lighter and sleeker version of the Ergo 3D Pro Insert, engineered with Ortholite® memory-foam under the ischial area, increases shock absorption by 20% compared to a standard insert.
- A softer permanent antibacterial surface fabric and carbon yarns give exceptional moisture management.
- The pad has two levels of foam density, which can be chosen based on the weight of the cyclist.
- Ergo Grip SL features an integrated silicone grip, meaning no annoying elastic.
- Aids muscle recovery.
- Skin Power stabilizes muscles during the ride to reduce fatigue and enable faster recovery.