Endura - Thermolite Cycling
Endura’s Thermolite cycling tights deliver an extra boost of insulation, making them perfect for cold morning commutes and training rides.
The Thermolite material is made using hollow-core fibres, offering an incredible amount of thermal insulation without the need for extra thick layering. With no additional seat pad, the Thermolite cycling tights gain added versatility that allows you to wear them in addition to your existing kit. Using a silicone hem gripper and a slimline zip at the ankle, you’ll quickly ease into the perfect fit when you put the tights on, and all seams are fully flatlocked which prevents pressure points.
- Unpadded tights in insulating Thermolite® fabric
- Thermolite® with High-Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector for ultimate weather comfort with durable water repellency
- Slimline ankle zip for ease of access with snapdown puller
- Ergonomic body panelling
- Large thigh logos
- Selected seams fully flatlocked for comfort
- Double thickness layer on knees
- Silicone hem gripper
- Nylon 45%
- Polyester 42%
- Elastane 13%
Fabrics & Technology:
- TEFLON®: High-Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector prevents fabric wetting out. TEFLON® is a registered trademark of DuPont used under licence by Endura Ltd.
- Thermolite®: Ideal for cold weather cycling, THERMOLITE® uses hollow-core fibre technology to create an insulating layer of warm air. The result is a lightweight, warm fabric with superior moisture vapour transport properties that doesn’t get heavy even when wet. The THERMOLITE® quality developed by Endura has the added benefit of a High-Performance Repel TEFLON® fabric protector finish (from DuPont™).
- YKK: All zippers used in the Endura apparel range are industry leader YKK quality for high reliability.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.